As expected, Coldwell Banker Maui, also known as Coldwell Banker Island Properties (CBIP), is the single one strongest Maui Real Estate company on the island for 2011. In fact, it has been like this for more then 15 years now. The revenues for Coldwell Banker Maui typically are around what the two closest Maui Real Estate competitors combined are generating in the same year. The 2011 sales graphic below reveals last year’s details.
Although this information is available through the Maui Board of Realtors, I have intentionally covered all other Maui Real Estate companies on the sales graphic above. As an agent with Coldwell Banker Island Properties: The Shops At Wailea, I do understand the changes that are necessary to be successful with my Maui Real Estate Marketing efforts. I am ready for an excellent season and a great year of 2012.
If you are considering buying or selling in the Wailea Real Estate or Makena Real Estate market places in South Maui, be sure to contact VWonMaui. Coldwell Banker Island Properties is also operating offices in Lahaina, on Maui’s West side, and in Paia on the north shore of the island. We are the strongest Maui Real Estate company.
Just some simple South Maui Real Estate Statistics for distressed properties which include South Maui Potential Short Sales and Bank-owned Properties, measured against the total numbers. This came up today when talking to a fellow Maui Real Estate agent. I found this interesting enough to share it with you here.
As of today, October 9th, 2010, there are 192 Maui listings showing pending in our MLS. 92 properties (or 47,9%) are listed as South Maui Potential Short Sales and 33 properties (or 17.1%) are Bank-owned. This makes for a total of 65% distressed property listings.
There have been 595 sales recorded and transferred ownership in South Maui in 2010. 79 properties (or 13.3%) closed as South Maui Short Sales and 110 (or 18.5%) have been owed by a bank. This makes for a total of 31.8% of distressed property sales year to date.
The Maui MLS shows 830 listings for South Maui. 70 properties (or 8.4%) are available as South Maui Potential Short Sales and 36 (4.3%) are properties owned by various banks. This makes for currently only 12.7% distressed property listings in South Maui. Amazing!
Now find your own! There are plenty of opportunities right now, distressed or not. Let me know if you would like help: I am sure looking forward to hearing from you. Mahalo, VW
Beside the ‘secret’ BIG project coming up for Maui Real Estate, we have done a number of small kine updates on VWonMaui.com. The Featured Listings page has been re-established and connected. Please be sure to regularly check these exceptional South Maui Real Estate listings available through this search category. Yes, they are some of my favorites for one or the other reason.
Today’s Maui Photo has me craving for one of those fresh milk shakes. Bananas blended with strawberries, blueberries and vanilla soya milk, makes for an excellent little meal on hot days. These bananas are growing in our yard. They should be ready by the time you will be getting your first snow. With a little notice, your invited to one of my milk shakes here on Maui. Have a safe trip! Aloha from VW.